Back to Job listings
The Bus Person’s primary goal is to support the Food Server in serving guest in a warm, accommodating, and professional manner ensuring total guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill guest’s needs, politely and courteously.
- Setup and reset tables for service.
- The Busser is responsible for providing water, bread and coffee service.
- Maintain, clean, and restock dining room stations.
- Polish silverware, glassware, and smallware for the dining room.
- Clean tables between courses and deliver dirty dishes to dish washing area.
- Complete side work and closing duties.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Work Experience and/or Education
- At least 18 years of age.
- Written and verbal comprehension of English language.
- Basic mathematics computations.
- Must be able to deal with all Guests and Staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Good Energy when interacting with Guests.
- Excellent phone skills..
- Must Have High School Education or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in a fine dining establishment preferred.
Post Date: Mar 07, 2017
Close Date: Jul 01, 2017
Department: Restaurant - FOH
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Hours/Status: Part Time
Please use Chrome, Safari or Firefox to complete application.
Hotel Healdsburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use this alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment: email@example.com