Back to Job listings
The Food Server serves meals to serve guests in a warm, accommodating, and professional manner ensuring 100% guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accommodate guests by making each individual feel welcome, addressing them by name if known.
- The Food Server is responsible for serving beverages, marking silverware, serving and clearing food in cooperation with the Service Team.
- Communicate with the Service Team.
- This staff member is also responsible for entering orders into the POS system and closing charged sales.
- Deliver food and beverages to guest.
- Ensure all side-work is completed.
- Presents menu items to Guests, suggests Dinner courses, appropriate wines and answers questions regarding food preparation.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from Kitchen.
- Anticipates Guests needs during meal.
- Arrange tables and chairs for guests.
- Inspect proper table setup.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Work Experience and/or Education
- At least 18 years of age.
- Written and verbal comprehension of English language.
- Basic mathematics computations.
- Must be able to deal with all Guests and Staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Good Energy when interacting with Guests.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Must Have High School Education or equivalent.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a fine dining establishment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with POS systems (MICROS).
Post Date: Mar 07, 2017
Close Date: Jun 01, 2017
Department: Restaurant - FOH
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Hours/Status: Part Time
Please use Chrome, Safari or Firefox to complete application.
Hotel Healdsburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use this alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment: firstname.lastname@example.org