Services, Health and Hygiene
The Spa Hotel Healdsburg is now open for Massage and Facial Services
Following California State guidelines, we are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of indoor appointments for massage and facial services -- following a strict COVID-19 safety protocol.
Swedish Massage | 60 min | $150
Deep Tissue Massage | 60 min | $150
CBD Massage | 60 min | $160
Custom Facial | 60 min | $150
(Pleases note, we will not be able to perform extractions or steam due to Covid 19 safety guidelines, and will instead be offering additional complimentary hand and foot treatments)
Here’s how to reserve and what to expect
Book your treatment
- Treatments are now 60-minutes with staggered appointment times to accommodate social distancing standards amongst arriving and departing guests.
- We’re allowing a full 30 minutes in between treatments for thorough cleaning and sanitizing between guests.
- We will be open in the morning and afternoon with a short closure at noon to allow for a full cleaning of the entire spa.
- We recommend making your spa appointment at least a week in advance to allow for the time and day of your choice due to our modified schedule, however when available we will take same day appointments.
- Because we’re implementing a no contact check-in and check-out process, your credit card information will be taken at the time of booking (along with a 20% added gratuity) and charged at the conclusion of the service. No signature will be required and you’ll be emailed your receipt.
Email The Spa and let us know your preferred time slots.
Wednesday - Saturday
9:30a - 6:30p
Sunday - Tuesday
9:30a - 2:30p
Facials available Wednesday through Sunday, mornings and early afternoon appointments.
- We will respond to your request within 24 hours.
Request a Reservation via Email
Or call 707 433 4747
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your service.
- When you arrive, our staff will ask that you sanitize your hands and will take your temperature before entering the spa (all staff will go through the same practice when entering).
- Face masks will be mandatory.
- Locker rooms will only be open for restroom purposes. You’ll be asked to change in your treatment room and be given a bin and hanger with which to store your clothes.
During your treatment
- All treatment rooms will have air purifiers and air diffusers with sanitizing essential oil blends.
- Both you and your provider will be asked to wash your hands before your treatment.
- Masks will be required while lying face up for your treatment.
- Due to social distancing, our jacuzzi will remain closed and our pool will be available only to hotel guests.
Cancelation policy updates
- Our normal 24-hour cancelation policy will be waived if you need to cancel because of illness. We encourage you to cancel if you feel ill at all.
- We’re encouraging our staff to stay home as well if not feeling well. If your appointment must be canceled because your provider stays home and we’re unable to reschedule you the same day, we will issue a $10 credit towards a future service.